- We provide warranty and post warranty repairs of notebooks (except IdeaPad series), PC (except IdeaCentre series), monitors and servers (SystemX and Blade Center) sold in the EU.
- Repairs are provided by certified engineers on every branch office.
- Standard warranty terms for a person are two years, one year for the company. Battery Warranty is one year. For each device is possible to extend warranty or get on-site service can by purchasing additional service pack. On-site service is provided only for devices with mentioned service pack.
- Devices which are sent to the service center by transportation service must be properly packed, preferably in the original packaging, including accessories. Warranty certificate, delivery note or invoice must be attached to device. Český servis is not liable for transportation damages of devices that are not originally / properly packed, and cannot accept the warranty, if the device is damaged during transport.
- Some defective parts can be replaced by the user – the CRU method (Customer Replacement Unit – for example DVD drive, HDD, PC keyboard or mouse, RAM, network adapter). – In those cases, there´s no need to send the device to the service center, the new part is sent directly to the user (as opposed to return the defective part). Verification of CRU part, will be processed (after submitting a request for collection by the customer) by our helpdesk agent.
- If you are interrested in free transportation of your device to the service point, please visit” order transportation” menu.